CBS News has released the 9-1-1 call from Creflo Dollar's daughter.
In the tape, Creflo Dollar's daughter says that she does not show any signs of injury but she does state that her father "choked me and punched me in the face."
She admits that the confrontation stemmed from her wanting to go to a party, and her father being unhappy with her grades.
See More on Patch
- Letter to the Editor: STEMS at Therrell High is Losing Ms. Gaynor as Principal
- Husband and Wife Shot Trying to Stop Thieves on Dawson Lane, SW
- Where Did Our Love Go: Love & Relationships in the African-American Community
- 2 Dead, 4 Survive After Carbon Monoxide Leak in an East Point Home
- Woman Chases Down Suspect After Being Robbed and Stabbed Near Northside Dr.
Most Popular articles
- Obama Rocks Morehouse in the Rain
- Instagram Photos: President Obama Speaks at 2013 Morehouse Graduation
- How to Help Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Countdown to President Obama's Morehouse College Visit and Commencement Address
- Domestic Dispute Turns Deadly on Martin Luther King Dr. near Chappell Rd.