The Georgia Department of Labor hosted a live chat on Wednesday on how to make a good impression during a job interview.
U.S. Rep. David Scott, D-13, is hosting his 9th annual Jobs Fair in College Park on Friday, March 30, 2012. More than 100 of Georgia’s top companies and employers are participating, including AFLAC, AT&T, UPS, Lockheed-Martin, Lowe’s, Home Depot, CSX, AT&T, Douglas County Fire/EMT, MARTA, Atlanta Police Department, and many others.
Cascade Patch also has been featuring a weekly compilation of more locally oriented job opportunities.
To view previous chat sessions, click on the “Chat with an Expert: Replay” link on the GDOL website. January's session, on surviving a layoff, and February's, with career advice for young people, were also featured on Patch.
See More on Patch
- MARTA Taking Proactive Security Measures in Response to Boston Explosions
- Congressman David Scott Hosts 10th Annual Job Fair - 2000 Open Positions
- Who Has the Best Harlem Shake Video in Atlanta?
- Bill Edwards Holds Community Meeting on Legislative Issues 2/28
- The Sequester: Shenanigans or Serious Business?
Most Popular articles
- Countdown to President Obama's Morehouse College Visit and Commencement Address
- Domestic Dispute Turns Deadly on Martin Luther King Dr. near Chappell Rd.
- House Hunt: New Listings in and Around Cascade
- Large Fire at Recycling Plant Near West End Mall Now Under Control
- Griffin Family Takes Stance Against Spousal Predatory Violence