This week, we asked readers to vote on the best flower shop in their area. We wondered who people went to when they wanted something a little more special than a supermarket arrangement.
Here’s a roundup of what you, Patch readers, had to say:
- Florist Atlanta is the overwhelming readers' favorite for best flower shop in Buckhead, taking 60 percent of the votes. (One reader took the time to post a thank you for their work on her wedding.)
- In Sandy Springs, Botany Bay was the winner.
- Flower lovers in Midtown said Twelve is the top florist.
- In Smyrna-Vinings, Village Green Flowers and Gifts won the hearts of readers.
- South Cobb Patch readers chose Peggy’s Flower Basket in Mableton as the best.
- Bakers Black Tie Florist was the favorite for Cascade Patch readers.
- Adaptation Floral Design was the top pick from East Atlanta Patch readers.
- Candler Park Flower Mart won the top spot among Virginia Highland-Druid Hills Patch readers.
- Maud Baker Florist easily won among Decatur-Avondale Estates Patch readers.
- In the North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch community, there was a tie between A Blooming Earth Florist and Greenhouse and G&J Florist .
- And in Dunwoody, readers decreed David’s Flowers as the best in town.
Let us know what you think of this bunch of best florists!
And come back Monday morning to cast your vote for the best place to take your Mom for Mothers’ Day brunch.