Volunteers Needed: Program Coordinator Intern at iDream Inc.
Check out these opportunities to give back to your Cascade community.
Volunteer Need: Help plant more than seven acres of native grass prairie and incorporating signage along the Eastside Trail
How Often: Training is held on Thursday mornings in April and May; applications due next week.
Volunteer Need: answer calls and take pledges from GPB viewers and listeners during the GPB’s television membership campaign in March or radio membership campaign in April. GPB volunteers will receive a catered meal provided by Carole Parks Catering Company, free parking and training!
How Often: flexible, one time or several times during March and April
- Direct and supervise program activities and volunteers
- Assist with recruiting, training and coordinating volunteers
- Establish new programs and expand current programming at iDream and within the community to support strategic objectives
- and more.
- Must be able to work 15 hours per week; days and time are flexible
- Must be able to commit to three to four months
- Must be available for special events and training