Presented by Savings.com
Black Friday is just days away, but before you stand in line all-night for that "door buster", you may want to check and make sure that the price will not drop even further (and without the stress).
Savings.com has put together an info-graphic to help shoppers know when the best time to buy certain items are. For example, electronics should probably be purchased during Black Friday sales, but for books, music, and movies you probably should wait.
Even more useful than knowing when to buy, is maybe knowing when NOT to buy. This info-graphic also points out the worst times to buy items.
So take a look at the the photo and make educated buying decisions.
Remember to support local businesses on Small Business Saturday, as well.
<a href="http://www.savings.com/blog/post/Infographic-Best-times-to-buy-holiday-gifts.html"><img src="http://cdn.savings.com/img/calendar-shopping.png" width="600" alt=""/></a><br/> Presented by <a href="http://www.savings.com/">Savings.com</a>
See More on Patch
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?
- When You Need to Paint the House (Sponsored)
- Landon's Closed For Now, But Will Reopen as Gladys Knight's Chicken and Waffles
- Photo Gallery of Indicted Cascade Area Teachers and Administrators
- Event Planner's Decision to Go Out on Her Own Serves as Blueprint for Life
Most Popular articles
- Meet Morehouse College's 2013 Valedictorian, Betsegaw Tadele, a Future World Leader
- Obama Rocks Morehouse in the Rain
- Instagram Photos: President Obama Speaks at 2013 Morehouse Graduation
- How to Help Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- West Atlanta Watershed and EPA Team Up for Proctor Creek Urban Waters Announcement