Invite a friend
Youth Soccer Online Registration - Tiger Soccer Club
Please read ALL information below regarding Fall registration...
Registration will take place in-person (on specified dates) and online beginning June 30th, 2012.
In-Person Registration Dates, Times & Location:
- Saturday, June 30th from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM @ Trammell Crow Park
- Tuesday, July 10th from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM @ the Young Family YMCA
- Monday, July 23rd from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM @ the Young Family YMCA
- Wednesday, August 15th from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM @ Trammell Crow Park
Fall 2012 Recreational Fees:
- U4 - $50.00
- U6 - $75.00
- U8- $100.00
- U10 & up - $150.00
Fall 2012 Academy/Select Fees:
- All Players: $360.00 per player ($100.00 deposit due upon signing)
Online Registration: You can register now through August 15th on the TSC website www.tigersoccerclub.com.
Registration Details: Registration form, full payment (cash or check) and birth certificate (for new players) are required at the time of registration. For players registering online, please email a copy of your child’s birth certificate to YTigerSoccerclub@gmail.com .
- For Select Players: July 15th, 2012
- For Academy players: July 31st, 2012
- For Recreational Players: August 15th, 2012
Late Registration: Late Recreational Registration is August 16th – August 30th. An additional fee in the amount of $25 applies to ALL late registration. Please note that late registration MUST be done online. There is NO late registration for Academy and Select players.
Uniforms: The cost of uniforms are $25.00 for Recreational players and $50.00 for Academy players. Uniforms are NOT included in the registration fee.
Season Starts: The recreational season begins on Saturday, September 8 and practice starts the week of August 27th. More details to follow regarding the Academy season start date...
Please contact Kimberley Mims at YTigersoccerclub@gmail.com with any questions regarding registration.
More About Trammel Crow Park
Trammel Crow Park features four tennis courts, a multipurpose activities field, a playground, two picnic shelters, nature trails and a lake.