1. Day Dream on a Garden Hammock
Hang a hammock either under your patio, or under a tree. A glass of lemonade and a good book is the best way to keep calm and relax after a long day at school or at work.
2. Swing Away on a Swing Set
Garden swing sets are a fun way to relax and socialize in your garden.
3. Relax Next to a Garden Fountain
Boost your backyard bird watching with a small fountain or birdbath. A softly trickling water fountain will give you the opportunity to sit quietly with nature.
4. Focus on lighting: Consider Antique Lanterns
Antique lighting is a clever way to create charm and ambience in your new oasis. Hang lanterns under your patio or on the wall or line the steps to your garden to light the way.
5. Grow your favorite Plants on a Pergola
With a pergola you can grow all kinds of vines and hanging plants to create shade and add color.