The Fulton County Housing and Human Services Department has released for public comment the draft FY2013 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER), which covers the period January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013. This evaluation report is required as part of HUD’s Consolidated Planning process.
The Five Year Consolidated Plan outlines the County’s housing and community development needs and the steps the County took to address the identified needs using its allocation of federal formula funds. The Consolidated Plan is a three-part document that has been prepared to assist the citizens of Fulton County and HUD to monitor the County’s progress in implementing its Consolidated Plan.
The County encourages all citizens and other interested parties to review the draft document and to submit their written comments no later than Tuesday, March 25, 2014, by 5:00 p.m. Comments will be accepted Monday, March 10, 2014, through Tuesday, March 25, 2014, at 5:00 PM. The final version, including comments, will be submitted to HUD on March 31, 2014. All written comments should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
FY2013 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Fulton County Housing and Human Services, Housing and Community Development Division
Attn: Lolita S. Collins, Community Development Manager
137 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 300 Atlanta, GA 30303 Fax (404) 893-6629
The Draft CAPER will be available for review at the following locations beginning March 10, 2014:
• Fulton County Government Website: http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/divisions-and-programs/housing-and-community-development
• Fulton County Housing and Human Services - 137 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30303
• Atlanta-Fulton County Main Library (Central Library) - 1 Margaret Mitchell Square, S.W., Atlanta, GA 30303
• Alpharetta Public Library - 238 Canton Street, Alpharetta GA 30004
• South Fulton County Service Center, - 5600 Stonewall Tell Rd.., College Park, GA 30349
• Southwest Regional Public Library - 3665 Cascade Rd., S.W., Atlanta, GA 30331
• North Fulton Service Center - 7741 Roswell Rd., Atlanta, GA 30350
• East Point Branch Library - 2757 Main Street, East Point, GA 30344
• College Park Library - 3647 Main St College Park 30337
• South Fulton Library - 4055 Flat Shoals Road, Union City, GA 30291
• Fairburn Branch - 60 Valley View Drive Fairburn, GA 30213
• Fulton County Government Service Center - 5440 Fulton Industrial Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30336
All Fulton County facilities meet ADA accessibility requirements. Citizens in need of reasonable accommodations and communication in an alternative format should contact the Department of Housing and Human Services at (404) 613-7944. For relay-type service, dial 711.