Though the temperatures may drop, it still looks like it will be a nice sunny weekend in Atlanta. Here are a number of events you may enjoy:
- On Saturday at Greenbriar Mall, make sure to stop at the Farmers Market
- Saturday morning, the AUC invites the community out to help make the school better
- Also Saturday, you can learn how to do some Chicago Steppin'
- Sunday there is a forum on Women's Heart Health
- On Sunday, makes sure to go to see True Color's production of August Wilson's play
Of course there are a number of other events happening throughout the city. Here are a few of the big ticket events that are expected to draw thousands into the city this weekend:
- Ringling Bros. And Barnum & Bailey Circus, Phillips Arena, February 13-17
- Cheersport Nationals, Georgia World Congress Center, February 15-17
- Bronner Brothers International Hair Show, Georgia World Congress Center, February 16-19
- Monster Jam, Georgia Dome, February 16, 7:00 PM
Take photos from wherever you go this weekend and upload them to our Pics & Clips section!