Cascade Patch has already taken you on a private tour of the brand new, high quality Adamsville Health Center located in Southwest Atlanta, and now its workforce program is now open to jobseekers. The office opened following the June 2012 opening of the Health Center at 3700 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive in SW Atlanta.
The facility has a number of NEW computers, and counselors to help those without work find employment.
Fulton County Workforce Development Offices help unemployed citizens to sharpen their interview skills, complete online employment applications and update their resumes. Staff members also help to enhance citizens’ ability to obtain new employment through training programs to upgrade their job skills.
The Adamsville Workforce Development Office is open from 8:30am until 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Additionally, the Adamsville Office, along with other Workforce Development offices, offers weekly workshops that include:
- Information Sessions on Available Services – Mondays at 10am
- Resume Writing Techniques – 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 11am
- Basics of Online Job Search – Computer Based Instruction 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 10am
- Effective Job Search Techniques –1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 10am
- Money Smart Financial Awareness – Thursdays at 11am (free checking account information provided)
- Interviewing Skills – please call 404-613-6381 for specific dates and time.
Clients are required to pre-register for all workshops. For more information about services and workshops, call 404-613-6381.