Today we offer you a roundup of the top picks from a dozen participating Patch sites. Some asked readers to pick from a wide array of Asian eateries, and some asked their local communities to take a look at a narrow category such as sushi or Thai.
Here are the places that you, the readers, told us are tops:
- The best sushi bar in Smyrna-Vinings is .
- Oriental Cafe won the title of Best Asian food in South Cobb.
- In Sandy Springs, Bangkok Thyme edged out Canton Cooks by one vote for Best Asian.
- won the Buckhead Patch poll of best Chinese restaurants.
- Midtown residents chose Mu Lan Restaurant as their favorite Chinese restaurant in the community.
- And Cascade residents chose as best Chinese.
- East Atlanta Patch readers chose as the best Asian eatery.
- In Dunwoody, readers chose as best Asian restaurant.
- Brookhaven Patch had a three-way tie for Best Asian: , and .
- In the North Druid Hills-Briarcliff area, Patch readers recommend for the best Indian food.
- In Virginia-Highland/Druid Hills, readers tapped as the best place to eat Thai food.
- And in Decatur-Avondale Estates Patch, , was chosen as the best in Asian cuisine.
Do you agree with this Best Of list? Did one of your favorite Asian restaurants fail to make the cut? Tell us in the comments area below.