Here are five things to do this week in Cascade. For a full list of events, go to the Patch events calendar.
1. Effective use of your income tax refund. This free class starts at 5:30 p.m. Monday at the Adamsville-Collier Heights Branch Library at 3424 Martin Luther King Jr Drive SW, Atlanta.
2. August Wilson Monologue Competition finals. Students perform a 2-3-minute monologue of their choosing from one of the ten plays in August Wilson's Century Cycle. 7 p.m. Monday at the the Southwest Arts Center at 915 New Hope Road SW, Atlanta. Free.
3. Tai chi classes. Build your core strength with this free class at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at Kaiser Permanente at 1175 Cascade Parkway SW, Atlanta.
4. 4Greenvision mobile farmer's market. This mobile market parks at 10 a.m. Saturday at Greenbriar Mall at 2841 Greenbriar Parkway SW, Atlanta.
5. Storytime with Ms. Rhonda. You and your child can enjoy stories at 11 a.m. Saturday at Barnes & Noble Booksellers at 3685 Marketplace Blvd.