"You might have a good Ford that's working just fine, but the good folks in Cobb offered them a Range Rover," said Reed about the near billion dollar project that will be built in Cobb County.
Turner Field's future, on the other hand, is still much up in the air while politicians and leaders make their desires known such as a casino or just open park space. According to released designs, what is known is that both the new Falcons stadium and the new Braves stadiums are going to be state-of-the-art destination places drawing thousands of people.
The Braves Go to Cobb
- Cumberland CID Votes Itself A Tax Increase
- Anti-Braves Stadium Website, Petition Created
- Braves-to-Cobb Draws National Headlines
- Cobb DOT Prepares for Braves' Relocation
- Ott Undecided on Braves Stadium Plan
- Cobb Officials Urged Not to Rush Braves Deal
- Cobb to Fund 45 Percent of Braves Stadium
- Braves Announce Move to Cobb County