The Atlanta Workforce Development Agency will host a job fair from 8 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at the AWDA office on Pollard Street.
According to an e-mail news release from District 9 Atlanta City Councilwoman Felicia Moore, recruiters will interview candidates for the following jobs:
- Retail Sales - Shift Supervisor
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Retail Sales Associates
- Warehouse Workers
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Substitute Teacher (childcare Centers)
- Product Promoters
- C N A Caregivers (Assisted Living Agency)
- Dietary Assistant (Assisted Living Agency)
- Inside Sales Associates
- Police Officers (Atlanta Police Dept)
- Exercise Physiologist
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
Recruiters also will accept resumes for the following four positions:
- Executive Manager (Primary Healthcare)
- Claims Adjustor (Primary Healthcare)
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Bookkeeper (Primary Healthcare)
All candidates must have a high school diploma or a GED and be able to pass a drug screening test. Also, in order to attend the AWDA Job Fair, first time participants must complete an online AWDA application at: www.Atlantaworkforce.org and attend an orientation at the AWDA offices.
For more information about Tuesday's job fair, visit www.Atlantaworkforce.org.