Adams Park: 404-756-1827; City Parks: 404-546-6813
Adams Park features 36.68 acres of rolling hills, mature trees, a small lake, a gymnasium, a basketball court, an exercise room, three picnic shelters, a large-gathering pavilion, a children's play area, four tennis courts, three little-league baseball fields, a softball field, an Olympic-sized swimming pool and an 18-hole golf course.
The park is managed by the City of Atlanta's Department of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs.
- Hours: Daily, Dawn until 11 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Public art
- Services: Lockers, Restrooms, Showers
- Area: 36.7 acres
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables
- Features: Basketball courts, Pool, Tennis courts