The Beautiful Restaurant is more than a Cascade Heights restaurant, it is a landmark destination for Atlanta tourists wanting a taste of real Southern cooking. Stop in any time of the day and you will find friendly waitresses sporting orange aprons and caps, ready to serve you; walk through the takeout line and you meet cooks who proudly display their cornish hens, beef oxtails and baked tilapia, all dressed with the trimmings. The Beautiful is busy for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so be prepared to wait in line. There is a fair amount of old-timers who make this community gathering place a part of their weekly dining routine.
- Fax: 404-758-4767
- Hours: Sun - Sat, 7am - 11pm
- Founding Date: 1979
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.beautifulrestaurant-atlanta.com/menu.html
- Specialties: BBQ Beef Ribs, Bananna Pudding.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: The Beautiful is a Cascade Heights landmark. The restaurant has regulars who have dined weekly for years.
- Cuisine: Soul Food, Southern
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch