KFC and Taco Bell
The Taco Bell portion of the store is the fast-food industry's leading chain of Tex-Mex tacos, burritos and other favorites, while KFC is famous for its chicken and offers a plethora of side menu items, such as mashed potatoes and green beans. The restaurant is clean and well-lit.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, Sun, 10:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - 11pm. Drive-thru: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 10:30 am - 12:30am.
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking, ramp
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Cajun / Creole, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Soul Food, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Brunch, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining