Mu Lan Asian Cuisine is more than a restaurant; it's a neighborhood gathering place. The establishment stays busy on any given day and manager Ivan Raintung is often available to stop by customers' tables to make sure everyone is having a good time.
Mu Lan includes a bar, sushi bar and meeting room and it attracts professionals and celebrities alike, as shown in the Wall of Fame of images that appears on a bulletin board in the restaurant's entrance. In the photos, patrons will find the likes of U.S. Representative John Lewis and rapper T.I.
Items on the menu include shrimp with garlic sauce, Mongolian chicken and Singapore rice noodles.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10:30pm; Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, 12:30pm - 10pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Cuisine: Asian, Bar Food, Chinese, Japanese / Sushi
- Features: Group-friendly, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic