Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken
A steady stream of hungry customers seeking a quick and tasty meal filed in and out of this fast food restaurant one Sunday afternoon. For some, the nine-piece chicken special for $7.99 topped the list while others chose the chicken and sausage jambalaya bowl with Cajun rice or biscuits. And to quench their thirst, many chose a cup of the restaurant's featured cane-sweet, fresh-brewed iced tea while others chose one of the 106 assorted drinks from the machine.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 11pm. Drive-thru closes Mon - Thu, midnight; Fri, Sat, 1am; Sun, 11pm.
- Founding Date: Been at this location for about 10 years
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cajun fries, Cajun rice, cole slaw, fried chicken, seafood, biscuits, red beans and rice, hot cinnamon apple pie, potato pie
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.popeyes.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Fried chicken
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Cajun/Creole, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Features: Brunch, Group-friendly, Lunch