Popeye's started as a New Orleans' specialty chicken house in 1972. It served spicy fried chicken to satisfy the tastebuds of New Orleans' food connoisseurs. Popeye's became so popular that it was franchised quickly throughout the U.S., Canada and the world.
Popeye's features its famous fried chicken, red beans and rice, homemade biscuits, shrimp and other Louisiana favorites. Opened daily for patron's convenience.
- Hours: Daily
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fried chicken, biscuits and Louisiana specialities in a fast food environment.
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.popeyes.com
- Specialties: Spicy fried chicken and homemade biscuits
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Louisiana gumbo and red beans and rice
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Spicy fried chicken