Established in 1971 in Seattle Washington, Starbucks sought to bring the ambiance of the coffee houses of Europe to America. Fast forward years later, Starbucks at Camp Creek Market Place is available to meet a coffee lover's needs. Starbucks is known as a gathering place for good friends, good fun, great talk and fantastic coffee and drinks. Free Wi-Fi is available. Come enjoy the cafe's most popular drinks including the caramel macchiatos and white mochas.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 10pm; Fri, 5:30am - 11pm; Sat, 6am - 11pm; Sun, 6:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicapped parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffees, teas, mochas, machiatos, espressos cakes, bagels and muffins
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Caramel Machiato, White Mocha
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes