This Is It!
A truly family-owned and -operated business, This Is It! made its debut in 1951 in Tampa, Florida, under the name of Anthony's Drive In. The family pushed forward and opened another restaurant in a new location in a new city; This Is It! made its entrance into the Atlanta (Decatur), Georgia, market in 1976. With that drive and determination, This Is It has grown to seven stores and counting in the Atlanta market.
This Is It!'s Camp Creek location serves homestyle cooking in a sophisticated environment. BBQ and seafood are the house specialties, but the restaurant also prepares a variety of meats and sides. So when you are in a hurry but looking for a hearty dish, bring your family for a sit-down dinner or takeout meal.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - midnight; Sun, call for hours
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Southern and soul food
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thisisitbbq.com
- Specialties: BBQ, seafood, sweet potato pie, red velvet cake
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Soul Food, Southern
- Signature dishes: BBQ and seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: BBQ ribs and catfish
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual